10/01/2010

College Scholarships

Posted on
 

I was recently directed towards a website called CollegeScholarships.org and noticed a blogging scholarship. I have always wanted to apply for scholarships, and I have read through them before at my college, but I never actually applied. It was alway so confusing- Does this apply to me? Do I qualify for this? Who do I send this to? This scholarship was by far the easiest one I've ever applied for. My name, my gpa, my college, my blog, and a short essay, done! Though that would probably be one of the most exciting things to ever happen to me, there is only one grand prize winner, and I can't imagine how many people apply. Nonetheless, it was extremely worth the few minutes to take, so if you're looking for a scholarship, that's the site for you!

0 comments to “College Scholarships”

Post a Comment

 

 See What I See | Copyright © 2011