12/09/2009

Under Construction

Posted on
Finals for me are finally over! It's definitely a big weight off my shoulders... but I still have plenty to think about! I haven't signed up for classes yet... but I hope to do that soon! The Dew Tour is next week! Are you going? If so, look for me in this:



I'll be chilling at the CMC tent and also walking around reppin for Woodward!

As most of you may notice, my blog looks completely different. It's going to be Under Construction, so I apologize in advance for anything funky going on...

Almost the entire state of Wisconsin had a snow day today. I feel like everywhere BUT Breckenridge is getting snow. We just got the wind and negative degree temperatures... Hopefully we'll get some snow and the wind will head out before Dew Tour!

0 comments to “Under Construction”

Post a Comment

 

 See What I See | Copyright © 2011