11/28/2009

Thanksgiving

Posted on
This past week was an extremely uneventful one for me. I was sick, sick, and more sick. So took the entire week off from skiing. I went to my friend Ethan's house for thanksgiving. We were missing quite a few people who flew home, but there was definitely a good number of us for our thanksgiving feast. I don't usually eat myself full because I hate that stuffed feeling, but everyone else sure did! My roommate's mom is in town and she learned how to ski today. She's from Arizona, so it was definitely a new experience. I finally talked myself into going to the doctor today and found out I have a sinus infection AND bronchitis. No fun at all... But here are some pictures from Thanksgiving!


 

 

 

2 comments to “Thanksgiving”

  • December 6, 2009 at 9:26 PM
    Anonymous says:

    Hey Al,

    Mind doing a quick post on the new movie featuring Grete?

    Say My Name:
    http://www.vimeo.com/7010237

    Check it out!

    -Say My Name Crew

    delete
  • December 7, 2009 at 10:19 PM
    Ali Gingras says:

    Hey guys!

    I actually mentioned her in a previous entry...

    But I'll put together an interview and send it her way via facebook.

    Anything to help her out with exposure! =)

    delete

Post a Comment

 

 See What I See | Copyright © 2011