3/12/2011

Spring Break?

Posted on
I can't believe March is already here. This season went by really fast... a lot faster than last season. This week was our spring break, which I appreciate since next week is spring break for everyone else. I did a lot of skiing this week at Copper. The lift lines were nonexistent and the weather was beautiful, so it was probably one of the best weeks of skiing for me.

Next week is the busiest week here in Summit County I have already given up on doing much skiing at all. Here's a picture from Spring Break at Breckenridge last year. YIKES!

I'll probably walk around Breck and take some pictures of all the action. If I'm in a really good mood I might try to take a few laps.

And on a side note, here are some breath taking pictures of the tragedy in Japan. I happen to have a friend who is studying abroad in Japan. He was on the local news in Wisconsin via Skype (live interactive video program). Glad to hear he's okay!

0 comments to “Spring Break?”

Post a Comment

 

 See What I See | Copyright © 2011