3/28/2011

Fire & Snow

Posted on
It's been snowing non stop here in the mountains for quite a few days now and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight! Breckenridge has hit 428" this season and that number is quickly rising, which is INSANE seeing how the season average is 300" and we still have another month left!

We're in winter wonderland here in the mountains, but unfortunately not all of Colorado is so lucky. High winds and extremely dry conditions started a number of wildfires in the front range. I wish I could be more exact as to where they were, but honestly I lost track. I know one was near Golden because a girl I grew up with is now going to school in Golden and posted the below picture to Facebook. I can only hope these fires aren't signs of things to come! If they are, it's going to be a rough summer...

 

0 comments to “Fire & Snow”

Post a Comment

 

 See What I See | Copyright © 2011