3/04/2010

Spring is in the Air!

Posted on
It's been really warm the last few days. It's weird to think there is only a month and a half left in the season. This year went by incredibly fast... and honestly I really don't want it to end. It has been more than I could have ever asked it to be. I love CMC, my friends, my town, my mountain... I haven't quite decided what I'm going to do this summer. I have two knee surgeries, so whatever it is, it will be low key.

I have already begun thinking about next year and what I want to do. I'm really looking forward to taking a snow-cat driving class at Leadville, though I will be taking the rest of my classes at Breckenridge again. I'm also excited that CMC is going to become a 4 year college, because I can't see myself living anywhere else.

If anyone has any job recommendations in the Summit County area, send them my way... I have to pay the rent somehow!

0 comments to “Spring is in the Air!”

Post a Comment

 

 See What I See | Copyright © 2011