3/19/2010

March Madness

Posted on
If you were not in town this past week, you were very lucky. You missed the busiest week I've ever seen in Breckenridge. Here's a picture taken by a local CMC student, Alexandra Fowler, on Peak 8. Can you believe that lift line?!?!


Besides that I have been doing a lot of school work. It seems my professors are all in sync when it comes to the larger assignments. Next Thursday I will be doing an on-camera interview at CMC with a production crew, so that should be pretty cool. Then the next day I will be leaving for Salt Lake City for the 5th annual Queen's Cup. I'll be staying at my close friend Ashley Battersby's house, who got her first X Games medal a week ago in Europe! Congrats girl!!!! It should be an extremely fun weekend with my girls.

0 comments to “March Madness”

Post a Comment

 

 See What I See | Copyright © 2011