2/03/2010

Weekend Recap

Posted on
This weekend I went to the X Games, and unfortunately it wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. Me and my friend Rachel got up at about 5:30am on Saturday so we could leave by 6:00. The drive was beautiful with the moon setting and the sun rising over the mountains. We got to Aspen, found parking, and took the bus to Buttermilk. Bobbie Jo, Dylan, Becky, and I started handing things out for CMC, but quickly got stopped by the security for "pirate marketing"... whattt?!? By 12:00pm it was extremely crowded, and I'm not a fan of crowds. I got to see a few of my friends who were competing for a few seconds, but they all seemed pretty busy and stressed. I didn't have a credential like I did for the Dew Tour either, so I was stuck at the bottom and couldn't get a great view of much. By 4:00pm we had had it with the crowd, and decided it would be best to head back to Breck. It was really cool to be able to see it in person, though. It was also fun to take my first real road trip in my new car!

 
  
 

It also happened to be the same weekend that Breckenridge was holding it's annual snow sculpturing contest, so after we got back me and Rachel went and checked them out. (Click on the pictures for a bigger view.)

 
  

  

  

 
 
  
 
 


 
  
  

  

  
  

0 comments to “Weekend Recap”

Post a Comment

 

 See What I See | Copyright © 2011