9/13/2012

Late For A Very Important Date!

Posted on
Hello all,

It's already fall and I have yet to post an entry! For the month of September I am working full time and in school full time, on top of trying to find a new place to live by the weekend - YIKES! I just haven't had time to sit and relax much less reflect on my summer!

I was a Parks Worker for the Town of Breckenridge this summer and it was by far the best job I've ever had. Four 6:00am - 4:30pm shifts outside in the beautiful weather followed by three days off. It was pretty awesome to get paid to be at the town's festivities all summer.


And of course, my summer also consisted of a lot of outdoor activities, from zip lining, to hiking, to dirtbiking.


All in all though, I'd have to say the most exciting part of my summer was welcoming my two Great Pyrenees / Anatolian Shepherd puppies into my life. They are brothers (Huey and Hank) and the loves of my life.

 

But alas, fall is already here!! It came aweful early this summer, but I suppose that's for a lot of reasons. I'm not getting the itch to ski yet, I always enjoy the moment. Fall for fall, summer for summer, winter for winter... It's too beautiful not to. I found a free day this past weekend to take a drive down Independence Pass and spend the day in Aspen with some friends and my boyfriend.
 

I took some photos around Breck this morning. There was snow on the peaks and it was in the lower 30's. It's very prevalent that winter is on it's way!


I'm going to try to be a little better about posting the rest of the month, but just in case... I always find time to post a photo or two a day to my Instagram. If you have the iPhone/Droid app, my name is aligee_ , otherwise you can check out my album here! You can always see where I am or what I'm up to. All of the above photos are posted to my Instagram as well! http://instacanv.as/aligee_

2 comments to “Late For A Very Important Date!”

  • September 13, 2012 at 5:42 PM
    Anonymous says:

    Awesome pics!!

    delete
  • October 10, 2012 at 4:46 PM
    Anonymous says:

    Hey what kind of camera do you have? awesome pics.

    delete

Post a Comment

 

 See What I See | Copyright © 2011