3/30/2012

Mustachio Bashio

Posted on
This past Wednesday evening Pizza Carlo's in Copper Mountain held their 3rd annual Mustachio Bashio. Me and a bunch of friends went and I can honestly say it was one of the funnest nights of my life. Something about all those mustaches, (especially on the girls) made the entire night a giant laugh fest. I don't remember the last time I laughed or danced so much in one night. The funniest part was that us girls had sticky mustaches that prevented us from moving our upper lip very well, which caused us to all talk with lower monotone voices. I topped my "old man" mustache off by wearing a flannel and trucker hat and dancing like an old man all night. At the end of the night they handed out prizes for Fullest Mustache, Best Handlebar, Creepiest Mustache, Ladies Choice, and Most Creative. If you missed it this year, you have to come next!!! I would also like to give a shout out to my dad who should have been here... He hasn't shaved his mustache in at least 21 years because I have never seen him without it!





A little leftover pizza?
Just an old man taking a sip of beer...









Shirt Mustache!


0 comments to “Mustachio Bashio”

Post a Comment

 

 See What I See | Copyright © 2011