11/26/2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Posted on
Hello from Wisconsin! I think it's official, Thanksgiving in Wisconsin is going to be annual for me. It's been the best trip back (not counting my Minocqua visits) since I've left. I flew in Wednesday evening and went out that night with a good 40 kids from my high school to 4 different bars in town. I hadn't seen them all in years so it was good to catch up. Apparently it's going to be a yearly event, very excited about that!

Courtney, Mallory, Kelly, Me, Sydney

The next day was Thanksgiving and we had most of my mom's side over at our house. Can you tell we're Packer fans?



Me and two of my aunts.
Ethan, Aiden, and Eoin with their mom Robin and cousin Maddy in the back.
Me and my beautiful Grandmother!
Me and my older brother. My mom: "Be serious!"

Then yesterday me and mom went shopping on Black Friday. I have worked retail since I've been 16, so it was really fun to be on the opposite end of things for a while. Me and my mom both scored some awesome deals. She definitely spoiled me a little bit and I'm so thankful! Today is a laid back day until I fly out tomorrow. I'm excited to get back to the mountains, but I look forward to all the festivities again tomorrow!


Happy Thanksgiving from the Gingras Family!
- John, Linda, Eric, Ali, Dillon & Dan

1 comments:

  • November 26, 2011 at 7:34 PM
    Robin says:

    We loved seeing you Alissa! You look great, too! We are so happy that Thanksgiving will be an annual event for you. We can't wait to hit the slopes in Colorado in the future with you!
    Robin, Dan and the boys!

    delete

Post a Comment

 

 See What I See | Copyright © 2011