11/12/2011

Blog Updates & Breck Opens

Posted on
Breckenridge opened yesterday on 11/11/11 for it's 50th Anniversary Season. (I had to work and I'm super bummed about it, so we're just going to pretend that I was there.) It was an absolutely beautiful day and the weather couldn't have been more perfect. (Check out the opening day video here.) (And check out the opening day album here.)

Courteous of Breckenridge Ski Resort's Facebook Page.

On another subject, I added the "labels" feature on the right of the homepage for anyone interested in reading about certain subjects. I also added the "Places To Go, Things To Do" page which has been and will continue to be a work in progress. Not sure if it will ever be of use to anyone, but hey, you never know!

0 comments to “Blog Updates & Breck Opens”

Post a Comment

 

 See What I See | Copyright © 2011