9/13/2011

A New Year, A New Look!

Posted on
I actually have a pretty extensive html/css and graphic design background for never taking any classes. I decided that since you're all going to be stuck reading my blog for a few more years now (due to my acceptance into the four year program), I better give you something nice to look at. It took me about 4-5 hours total to put this new look together, and I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out! I will definitely be adding and changing little things here and there, so bear with me.

I'm really enjoying my classes so far this semester. I'm taking Music Appreciation, Algebra (my worst enemy, which is actually treating me well so far), Conversational Spanish, and my first four year program class, Contemporary Marketing.

It's been VERY chilly in Summit this week, and incredibly, several of the peaks in and around Summit County have been covered in snow for the last week or so. There have been rumors of another La Nina season on the way... so I'm trying to prepare myself for another 50 feet. I can't say I'm too upset, I can never have enough powder days. I really wasn't excited for winter to come because I feel like I got shafted on a warm, sunny summer (check out the entry from late June when I woke up to 8" of snow.) But I have to say that thinking of shredding the steep & deep (the deeper the powder, the steeper you want your run to be... you have to ride it to know what we mean) is making me excited. I have a lot of friends who are living in Vail this winter and riding Vail and Beaver Creek, so I think I'm going to finally go with the Epic Pass so I can ride more than 10 days out there. It sounds like this season is going to be just as epic as the pass!

2 comments to “A New Year, A New Look!”

  • September 13, 2011 at 4:45 PM
    Anonymous says:

    Yes!! Not only are Vail's Backbowls of the best in Colorado, you get screwed on blackout dates whenever there's a holiday that you would naturally wanna visit your friends. And, I believe it's called the Epic Local this year. Careful you don't get the wrong one.

    delete
  • September 20, 2011 at 10:33 AM
    Anonymous says:

    johnson is the beez neez for music screw vail

    delete

Post a Comment

 

 See What I See | Copyright © 2011