4/23/2011

500"

Posted on
Well, it's official- Breckenridge hit 500" for the season!

That is approximately:
12.7 meters
13.9 yards
41.6 feet
1,270 centimeters
12,700 millimeters

Or in other words...

A LOT OF SNOW!!!!

Loveland Pass, CO 

On the note of a lot of snow, I found out that A-Basin's closing day is June 5th, which is my 21st Birthday!!! I am beyond excited that I will be able to ski on my birthday! I'm hoping a good amount of my friends are still in town... that will probably be the best Birthday of my life!

As much as I love the snow I was really looking forward to a nice day today, though. I'm picking up my dirtbike later this evening and I was really looking forward to being able to ride it. I've been waiting for this day for 11+ years and now I have to wait even longer, gah! It's been dumping on and off all day... but that's April in CO for you!

I also just thought I would thrown in a picture of my mom (left) and I from her trip out here. She looks like she could be my sister, huh? Love you, mom!

1 comments:

  • April 25, 2011 at 6:45 PM
    Anonymous says:

    Love you too! Had a great time! Mom

    delete

Post a Comment

 

 See What I See | Copyright © 2011