5/04/2012

Picnic in the Park!

Posted on
Yesterday was the last day of school for the year. Me and my giant group of friends spent the entire day at Carter Park in Breckenridge with volleyball, kickball, beanbag toss, bbq, and beers. It was an AWESOME way to start off the summer! It was warm, sunny, and an all around perfect day. My entries don't end here though! This weekend is also very eventful, so check back!

What's even MORE exciting is that I was hired by the town of Breckenridge to be a parks worker this summer. I've been assigned to take care of Carter Park, so you get to see where I'll be spending the majority of my summer (tough life)!

Here are some pictures from yesterday. This first group of pictures were taken by my friend and CMC student Kenzie Phelps.


This second group of pictures was taken on my cell phone... So obviously not quite as good! Haha!


1 comments:

  • August 14, 2012 at 5:45 PM
    Anonymous says:

    tight

    delete

Post a Comment

 

 See What I See | Copyright © 2011